As kids we always wanted to grow up quickly. So we dressed as doctors and pilots and pretended we were all grown up. But as we transitioned into adulthood, we realised growing up is not all fun. It’s also about taking responsibilities and dealing with stress. It didn’t take us much time to realize that life is not all that simple and that things do not always happen as we want them to. Still, life is a beautiful journey and it must go on. Whenever you feel low or think that things aren’t going your way, just remember these 8 mantras that will inspire you to stay strong in the face of adversity.
1. Always remember that this too shall pass. Whether it is a good or a bad situation, it is not permanent. The moment will end and it will only leave you stronger.
2. Talking to your parents always helps. Remind yourself that you are not alone, there are people who love you and will always be around for you.
3. Believe in yourself. Tell yourself that you can handle anything. You have the ability to change the course of your life.
4. Go for a short trip all by yourself to find some peace. Believe me, you’ll come back rejuvenated.
5. Be positive about life. As clichéd as it may sound, start your mornings by thinking about happy things and thoughts that make you smile.
6. Indulge in things that you like doing the most. Love adventure sports? Sign up for one. Enjoy dancing? Join some classes.
7. Set small, immediate goals. If you need some motivation to get through the day or week, think about small things that make you happy.
8. Finally be prepared for the future so that no matter what situation you are in, your life is in your control.
There’s no denying that no matter what you do, life will continue to have its ups and downs and that’s the beauty of it. So it’s always wise to work hard and protect yourself and your family financially from all the adversities of life. Just like this man did in this Birla Sun Life Insurance ad; #KhudKoKarBuland and be ready to face all the challenges in life.